Conversion in our own workshop
When importing your vehicle, you may need to have certain parts adjusted, such as the lights, in addition to the mandatory conversion required for import. You also have the option to make other modifications to your vehicle, such as adding a Dutch infotainment system with up-to-date European maps, a removable tow hitch, or EU-certified alarm systems.
Throughout the vehicle import process, we can easily perform these modifications for you in our own professional workshop without causing delays in the process.
Contact your VDS Auto Import specialist or use the button below to explore all the possibilities. We're happy to assist you!
According to EU regulations
- Adjust daytime running lights
- Adjust low beam in white, yellow, or amber yellow
- Rear turn signals in orange or red
- Width lights
- Removable tow hitch
Infotainment and software
- Current European navigation
- Dutch system control
- Recalibrate radio to Dutch FM
- Installation of EU certified alarm system